Rhys-Thomas-cropped-300×298

Choking on lunch

A dear friend just contacted me and explained how her 4-year old daughter choked on some lamb today whilst out for lunch. Just YESTERDAY she attended a KidzAid refresher and with everything fresh in her mind, she went into action. After 3 back blows, her little girls airway was clear again.Meanwhile in Ohio, another life…

Details

Chickenpox

Chickenpox is a highly contagious infection caused by the varicella zoster virus. Chickenpox is easily spread through person-to-person contact; for instance, a person with chickenpox touching another person or coughing/sneezing and spreading the virus in the air. Chickenpox is infectious one to two days before the rash appears and stays infectious until the blisters form…

Details